Step By Step Process & Requirement By Malaysian Immigration Department
Kindly do take note that the whole process of VISA EXTENSION will take approximately 7 working days (Mondays to Friday only). Therefore, it is advised to inform KL Fertility Centre’s management team at least 10 working days (Mondays to Fridays) before your visa to stay in Malaysia expires.
Step By Step Process To Extend VISA to remain in Malaysia for Fertility Treatment
Please write in your visa extension request to email@example.com with the following documents :-
- Front cover of passport(s) of applicant.
- Visa entry stamp(s) on passport(s) of applicant.
- Medical report from the Fertility SPecialist (with type of treatment and treatment schedule).
- Appointment list (with the next visit dates) at KL Fertility Centre.
- Copies of medical bills at KL Fertility Centre
With the documents that you have provided, KL Fertility Centre will send it to Malaysia Health & Travel Council (MHTC) to issue a visa extension supporting document. This will take a minimum of 5 working days.
When the MHTC letter is ready, you will be informed to collect it at the below address:-
Level 28, Lot 28-01
Tower 2 Menara Kembar Bank Rakyat
Jalan Rakyat 50470 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2267 6888
A member of KL Fertility Centre staff will accompany you to the Malaysian Immigration Department at the below address for further verification.
Kompleks Kementerian Dalam Negeri WP Kuala Lumpur,
69, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur,
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
Kindly bring along the below documents when you go to the Immigration Department for visa extension application.
- Letter from MHTC (original and one copy for each applicant).
- Supporting letter and Fertility Specialist’s medical report from KL Fertility Centre (original and one copy for each applicant).
- Form IMM.55 (original and one copy for each applicant).
- Form IMM.38 (original and one copy for each applicant).
- Applicant’s original and photocopy of passport.
- Accompanying person’s original and photocopy of passport (if applicable).
- Entry visa stamp (photocopy).
- Medical bills and receipts at KL Fertility Centre (original and photocopies).
- Appointment list at KL Fertility Centre.
- KL Fertility Centre registration card (photocopy).
- Visa extension payment to Immigration Department of approximately RM700 per person (estimation – advised to prepare RM1,000 per person).
A member of KL Fertility Centre staff to be present for further verification (there will be a surcharge of RM100 for travel reimbursement).
If you are interested in knowing more or have decided to get in touch with us, please call us at
Or send us your enquiry