With over 40 years of experience, over 35,000 babies impressive success rates, Monash IVF is a leader in the field of fertility services in Australia. Monash Group have had a market leading aptitude for scientific innovation and have been at the forefront of many developments in Assisted Reproductive Services, delivering numerous Australian and world firsts in the fertility services field.
Some of the team’s groundbreaking achievements include:
- Monash IVF co-joint team achieved world’s first IVF pregnancy in 1973
- World’s first frozen embryo birth 1984
- World’s first donor egg baby 1984
- World’s first birth from a sperm retrieval operation 1985
- Australia’s first surrogate pregnancy 1988
- Australia’s first blastocyst baby after in-vitro maturation of human primary eggs 1995
KL Fertility is proud to be their first international business and we bring you the same pioneering science and standards to help you achieve your dreams.